Josh Pigford

Josh Pigford

Maker. Dabbler. I can't stop starting things. Bearded.

Art, Articles, Investments, Interviews, Music, Now, Projects, Podcasts, Reading, Gear, Toys, NFTs

The Circuit Cure #45

Network XTZ
Collection The Circuit Cure

When tech fails there’s a cure – The Circuit Cure. This is a series of 100 animated GENTKs on fxhash that draws inspiration from 80s video games and a seminal cyberpunk movie franchise. Each artwork features two randomly chosen circuit board designs in a variety of colors. The medicine comes to the rescue in blue pills, red pills, or the very rare yellow pills.

Rarity includes:
– 2 out of 6 random circuit board designs
– 2 out of 9 random circuit board colors
– Falling Blue (55% chance), Red (40% chance), or Yellow pills (5% chance)

Genesis GENTK by @3amkind & @levoontin.