Josh Pigford

Josh Pigford

Maker. Dabbler. I can't stop starting things. Bearded.

Art, Articles, Investments, Interviews, Music, Now, Projects, Podcasts, Reading, Gear, Toys, NFTs

torrent.ial #56

Network XTZ
Collection torrent.ial

Watch your image being created in front of your eyes

Variable length of drawing: between 150and 250 frames
5 different palettes: 50% chance for black and white (1) , 50% for color (4)
Variable density: 20% chance of some space between lines
Hardness: 20% chance for harsh strokes (if # of frames below 300)
Grain: 20% chance (bad luck?) of not having it
Rotation: 80% chance for top-bottom, 20% for left-right